We all want to keep our youth as long as possible, and although genetics play an important role, we already know that healthy eating and sports are just as important to look young people at an older age and keeping our young and beautiful skin for longer.
Here are some foods that help keep you young:
- Avocado : Fats contained in avocados are very healthy. If you eat an avocado a day, the cholesterol level will decrease and the skin regeneration process will be accelerated. Avocado contains vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants and folic acid.
- Blackberries: Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes contain antioxidants that prevent or delay certain types of cell damage and can reduce joint swelling and pain. Blueberries improve cognitive skills, prevent urinary diseases, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Carrots : It is known that carrots protect the eyes, thanks to beta-carotene, a substance that the body turns into vitamin A. This helps the retina and other parts of the eye to function well. It also prevents premature skin wrinkling due to exposure to UV rays.
- Citrus :These are the main source of vitamin C and folic acid. They lower cholesterol and uric acid in the blood. Consumed regularly, preventing circulatory problems, heart disease and joint problems.
- Garlic : is not just the vampires at a distance, but the infections. It has fungicidal and antibacterial properties, balances cholesterol levels, improves blood circulation and hypertension and reduces the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Black chocolate : It has many health benefits. Contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from harmful UV rays, fight free radicals and improve skin hydration and firmness. Only chocolate with a minimum of 75% cocoa has these benefits.
- Olive oil : Olive oil is essential for a healthy diet but also for care because it keeps the skin healthy and toned and slows down the aging process. Apply some drops around your eyes at night before you go to bed. The skin will be fine and hydrated, and fine lines will diminish. No need for rinsing.
- Tomatoes : Are not just delicious but also very healthy. They are full of nutrients and contain vitamin A, vitamin C and folic acid.